CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ThE FiRsT PaRT LasT REadiNg REsPoNsE 1

My mom kind of knew I was pregnant because I hadn't gotten my period. She was the one that took me to the clinic to take the pregnancy test. OMG!! I was like so scared. I had a feeling I was pregnant but I didn't want to have that feeling. I mean come on now "ALEXIS" being pregnant???? No i just couldn't believe it. Well anyways I went in to take the pregnant test and I was waiting nervously for the results....
OMG!! It came out positive!! It was so hard to believe that it was true. I went out to where my mom was and wanted to act like nothing happened but instead I burst into tears. My mom was shocked, I know she was mad but she was very supportive. She told me not to worry and that what ever I decided to do was my decision. She told me she was going to be there for me.
My dad found out because of my mom. He was mad but was also supportive.
It wasn't that hard for me letting my parents know but....... its hard now that I have a baby!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

0 comments: