CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WriTing iN ThE simpLE pasT wiTh IrrEgular vErbs


This weekend was an OK weekend..On Saturday night I was supposed to go to a party with my friends, but something came up so my plans were changed :(. I went back home and watched movies. The movie that I watched was 187. It's about a teacher that got stabbed by a student fifteen times and quit working there. Fifteen years later he began to work as a substitute in another school. He was already scared because of what happened to him in the other school and in the school he substitutes at there are a lot of gangsters. He tries to help the gangsters, but the gangsters got mad at him for getting into their business. Then it causes problems with the teacher and the student and the gangster both end up dying. On Sunday I watched the CHARGER game and was very sad because they lost. I was also sad because LT didn't play. My friends and I had a little get together at my moms house to watch the game. Everyone had their jerseys on and we were screaming for the CHARGERS. We were sad, but the CHARGERS did their best.
GOOO CHARGERS!!

0 comments: