CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

mY caNdidaTE

I chose HILLARY CLINTON as my candidate. I chose Hillary Clinton because:
*1... She believes in providing affordable health care.
*2... She also believes in ending the war in Iraq.
*3... I'm not to sure on what she's going to do about immigration, but what I've read seems okay.
*4... Hillary believes in making college affordable for everyone.
*5... She also says that she is going to help the new parents so they can take time off without losing their jobs. This is important to me because I know a lot of people that have a job and love it, but they end up losing it because they needed some time off to take care of their newborns.( which is not fair)
These are pretty much the reasons why I chose Hillary Clinton as my candidate.

0 comments: