CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

WoRdZ aLivE

Yesterday we had "WoRdZ aLivE", we talked about a book we read called ENRIQUE'S JOURNEY. I have to admit that book was good. I didn't read the whole book but from what I read, Pretty Good. I recommend this book to all those readers out there. The book was about a Mexican Mother who left Honduras, where she lived with her two children and the children's grandmother, to come to the U.S. to work. She wanted a better life for her kids and she believed that going to the U.S. was the only way. It was sad how she had to leave her kids for so long. I would want to do the same thing for my child but I would always have the bad feeling that I had to leave my daughter. I would also have the good feeling because I would be able to send her the money she needed. Its a hard decision!! =( .....
The discussion we had yesterday was pretty good. We got to hear how everyone felt about the book. Also they were able to relate to the story which was kool...

0 comments: