CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

NeW yEaRs ReSoLuTiOn

Hey.. well most peoples new years resolution is to loose weight. Not everyone but you hear that often. Anyways , my new years resolution is to gain some weight...jajaja...sounds funny huh?? Well I'm not playing...I am a little too skinny. Besides that I would like to hurry up and finish school so I can GRADUATE. That is like the main thing for me right now. I want to hurry up and GRADUATE because I want to go to college to study to be a RESPIRATORY THERAPIST. I want to make things better for my 1 year old daughter and I. Thank you for reading my blog....LEAVE A COMMENT...LOL. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

1 comments:

PuErToRiCaN QuEeN said...

those are all good resolution i think i want to put on a little weight too!!